Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's a brand new day

It's cold, raining and gray outside but it takes a lot more than that to dampen my mood.

A cup of hot green tea latte in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other, what more can I ask for!



Oh wait..there is more...

Desserts after dinner!

However, I think my level of contentment has got a lot more to do than just meeting my cravings for sugar. Wouldn't it be easy life was that simple =) Through trials and tribulations, I discover part of that contentment is the ability to live in the present. Sounds simple enough, makes sense right? But how often do we worry about things, people and circumstances that are yet to unfold. And really, how much of that is within our control? Not a lot.

But anyway, that might sound pretty obvious to some people and I'm sure we've heard it many times before but only recently have I started really living that out. And it works =D

It also helps I live in one of the most picturesque cities in the world, I can't help but just admire the awesome scenery and realise how lucky I am...


Beautiful sunset

So many colours in the sky


Snow capped mountains
Snow melting from the mountains
Whistler village lights
It's Christmas all year round

So much awesomeness in one place =)

No comments:

Post a Comment