Thursday, July 14, 2011

It is time

My time in Canada is almost up...its been almost one year since I've been away from home and I have mixed feelings about going back. I'm feeling super duper excited to see my family and friends in Perth but at the same time, a bit apprehensive about leaving my community here. I've come to the realization that this was bound to happen and with any decision I make, I will leave behind people who have made me become who I am today. I know I started this trip without any expectations or commitments, just to see what would happen, who I would meet, where I would end up. From an outside perspective, it may seem as though nothing in my life has changed but from my perspective, everything in my life has changed.

So yeah, that's where I'm at. Super excited about going back home, catching up with friends, eating delicious home cooked food, hitting up the beaches and just chillaxing. It's always the simple things in life that brings the greatest joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment