Friday, January 21, 2011

The land of abundance

Yep...I'm talking about America.

Everything there is super sized and super cheap. Where else can you get a pair of Levi' for $14?! Or buffets for less than $10...and they wonder why Americans have an obesity problem. The size of a 'small' soft drink is probably a regular size in Canada. But hey, I'm not complaining - I'm there to indulge then complain about how full I feel after.


Ice cream tubs...I don't think that would even fit in my freezer

Biggest drumstick EVERRRRRR

MmmMmm..Cheetos from Target

Ribs..this dish also came with a big cornbread muffin

This is how big it is compared to me

Gigantic sandwich - this whole dish was less than $10

Good job..btw it wasn't me who ate it..

Lemon brulee..super rich
And super gone

Trying to eat the chocolate cake..fail..and that is considered ONE slice
 That slice of chocolate cake is called Chocolate Motherlode cake and made it on food network as one of America's "Top 5 Most Decadent Desserts"...Am I glad we did not order that. Otherwise I think I'll have to roll to the car.

I guess that is why that have a valet right outside the restaurant ;)

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING!!!! Wow, I can not believe how cheap the food is there, food is expensive here & although we are surrounded by water fish is about $40 a kilo for snapper or salmon, $36 for whiting... lobster, the last time I ate it it was in Mexico, LOL can't afford it here, if I could go across the border to buy Mexican food like the photos, mmm I would go each weekend & just eat crackers through the week!

    ReplyDelete