Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home

5 Airports. 48 Hours. 1 missed flight. Never again.

So my itinerary looked a little like this:

Vancouver --> Seattle 6 hour drive including waiting 1.5 hours at the border!!

Seattle --> LA 2.5 hour

LA --> Sydney 14.5 hours

Sydney --> Melb 1 hour

Melb --> Perth 4 hours

I though maybe only having 3 hour sleep the night before will help me fall asleep on the plane, but it did not help at all!! I just can't sleep on planes.


On the way to Sea Tac

LAX



Touch down on Aussie soil

Melbourne Airport where it all begun

Photo I took when I left Melb to LA last year

All my boarding tickets

But alas, I'm at home now back to the normality of life, back to getting use to things. Ie. Walking on the left side of the path - I almost walked into so many people at the airport although that could possibly be attributed to my lack of sleep.

Now that I am bright awake after having slept more than 12 hours, I took some photos around the house.

My fishies

A new addition to our house

WOOHOO. Great to be back =)

1 comment: