Sunday, August 28, 2011

Perth

Home to the best beaches in the world.


 And home to...well, my home!


And boy does it feel good to have good home cooked meals every night.




Beats my cooking any day

But best of all..I get to spend time with my family and friends. That's priceless!

It feels so strange being back; so familiar yet so different. I look around and notice that everything seems the same, the people, the places but then I think, why does it feel so different? And then I realise that I have changed. It's like I am a spectator in my own life, I feel strangely detached to what's going on around me. My brain is still trying to categorize how to label this time in Perth that doesn't feel like home nor does it feel like a vacation. It's like so weird. That's the only way I can describe it.

Well, since I'm here, I'm going to make the most of my time and enjoy spending it with my wonderful family and friends. And City Beach..here I come!!

2 comments:

  1. You've been Vancouver-ised! It's way too cold for the beach!!

    Miss you girl. Save me time after the 13th to catch up!

    ReplyDelete