Sunday, December 19, 2010

HoA

I love HoA!!

Woke up at 2pm then spent the rest of the day chilling with the girls...best time ever.

Hmm..looking for alcohol in the house..

Spending the whole day in our PJs

Using tupperware containers as our shot glasses!
Like seriously, we had a 10 hour bonding session talking about everything under the sun.

Hmm..I do actually do more than sleep in and bum around at home in my PJs then drink at night. I've been out and about, checked out Chinatown. Vancouver's Chinatown is one of the biggest one in North America, and its taken me this long to go out and see it. Mainly coz its one block away from the dodgiest part of Vancouver..East Hastings!!

Not quite like Perth's Chinatown

A famous tourist attraction we wanted to check out...

..until a random popped out of nowhere

Wow..I don't even know where my week went. It seems like a blur of days filled with hanging out with friends, playing board games, eating, baking, Christmas parties, and other random stuff. I'm gearing up for Christmas - all that eating, partying and shopping!! I better use my time wisely and rest when I get the chance.  Pfft, who says I need a job when I have a million and one thing I'd rather do =P

No comments:

Post a Comment