Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain rain go away

Don't come back another day.

Dear Mr. Sun,

Please come back, where have you been? I get sad when I don't see you. You were a constant in my life when I was living in Australia and I'm sorry I took you for granted. I'm sorry for complaining every time I got sunburnt on the beach. That was my fault, I should have applied sunscreen. Oh wait....I did, but it was only SPF 30+. I forgot how powerful you are.

Evidence of your super powers
See, that's how long I haven't seen you for. I'm slowly forgetting how it feels to soak in your warm rays or the way you make things blossom with your being. Did you know it's technically Spring now in this part of the world? I believe you should come out of hiding, that was what winter was for. The people need you. The trees need you. I need you.

Yours truly,
Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment