Monday, April 11, 2011

A new season

Just when I thought Vancouver couldn't get any prettier, Spring arrives bringing cherry blossoms and sunshine. Hello Sun, I haven't seen you in a while.

Go away patch of grey cloud.
 
Streets lined with cherry blossoms... white ones

And pink ones. I like the pink ones better.

Our fun things to do list..to be completed by the end of summer!
Now that the weather is picking up, I can't wait to spend time outdoors. I left Perth just as winter was finishing to arrive to another winter here. Although, I must admit, Perth winter has got nothing on the freezing temperatures in Vancouver. And by freezing, I mean freezing like zero degrees or lower..not my 'freezing' where its ten degrees and I think its cold. (C'mon...ten degrees during the day is pretty cold right?!)

During winter, I spent a lot of time staying indoors, bumming and reflecting on life. But with the change in season, I feel like my time and energy will be focused elsewhere now. Amazing how much weather influences my mood. Just wait till summer and I'll be bouncing off the walls like I've had three cans of red bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment