Thursday, March 31, 2011

Videos

I finally found a bunch of videos on my camera...somehow it was hidden and after I deleted all my photos, it became unhidden. Magic! It felt good to reminiscence because I completely forgot all about them.

And I want to quickly thank my friends for getting this Ling proof camera, you have no idea what its been through. It has fallen out of my bag, fallen down the stairs, had water spilled on it, and not to mention food as well. Too bad its not scratch proof...but it still works so its all good!! =D

Anyway, here are some of the videos. Most of them are scenic, nothing controversial =P


My first time snowboarding..its harder than it looks! I can't believe how slow I'm going..felt like it was 100 km/hr.


Views from the balcony of our Whistler cabin overlooking a frozen lake. Gorgeous white snow.


Views of the ocean and mountain from Kitsilano. Look at the clouds hanging over the mountains. Straight out of a postcard.


Views from Stanley Park.

That is all for now..unless more videos magically appear on my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment