Saturday, March 26, 2011

What brings me joy

- When its 7pm and the sun is still out
- When the sun is out full stop
- When I skype my family and friends in Australia
- When I start listening to their accent instead of what they're saying and begin wonder whether I sound like them
- When I get to sleep in
- When I play board games and win
- When I order a good bubble tea flavour (taro with red beans)
- When I have ice cream
- When I wake up and see snow outside
- When I play the dance kinect
- When I have random road trips to the State

- When I talk in the Sterling accent
- When Zana gives me a hug in the morning for no reason
- When Amy cooks spicy korean food
- When Sarah fills the house with the smell of freshly baked bread
- When Marie invites me to join her on road trips
- When Eleanor goes retail therapying with me
- When Shirley asks me about my day
- When Ying watches Glee marathons with me until I fall asleep on her couch
- When Kris and Joan hosts potluck at their place
- When Dave shows me the Father's heart
- When Clara shares her stories with me
- When I play volleyball until I get bruises on my arm
- When I make sandwiches for the homeless
- When we have parties at HoA
- When I see the mountains every day
- When I watch my friends succeed
- When I receive a letter from my Compassion child
- When I receive letters/postcards/parcels from family and friends back at home
- When I know there is no where else I'd rather be

No comments:

Post a Comment