Tuesday, March 1, 2011

50 Random Facts about me

1. I don't like snails.
2. The only concert I have ever been to is Justin Timberlake.
3. I am a lightweight. It took me only two shots once before it was game over.
4. I love playing board games, especially when I win.
5. Every time I go back to Malaysia, I have to eat at this place called 'Under the Tree'. Its located under a tree.
6. I love gazing at the stars.
7. My favourite chocolate is dark chocolate.
8. I shovelled snow off the footpath around my house for the first time two days ago, and I am still feeling the pain.
9. My grandma rides a motorcycle
10. I get cold really easily
11. Melbourne is my favourite Australian city
12. I want to travel around Europe for my honeymoon. 3 months. Minimum.
13. When my brother was a baby, he fell off the bed when I was suppose to be watching him. Oops.
14. I love America. I love LA. I love their accents.
15. My favourite childhood memory was running through the sprinklers in summer.
16. I miss my family and friends in Australia
17. I am unemployed and I am not worried.
18. I am scared of heights.
19. I broke my back once.
20. I get bruised easily
21. I love having good conversations
22. I think I only want two kids
23. Going to the beach on a warm night and dipping my feet in the water is one of the best feelings in the world
24. I like baking
25. I got stung by a jellyfish, stepped on by an elephant, bitten by a dog. I don't think animals like me very much.
26. I am currently hungry but too cold to get out of bed. Refer to #10.
27. I keep all the birthday cards given to me.
28. I love ice cream. Especially the chocolate-y flavoured ones.
29. I think avocado and honey on toast is great.
30. I use to go for runs on my lunch break. They were more like short sprints of 100 metres or less.
31. Red bull gives me wings.
32. I really miss my parents' home cooked food. Somehow, mine just doesn't seem to compare.
33. I prefer reading books to watching movies.
34. I don't like rollercoasters. I am the person who will stand there and hold everyone else's stuff for them while they go on.
35. Babysitter's club was my favourite series to read when I was younger. It inspired me to babysit but that dream was squashed when I realised no one would really trust a thirteen year old with their baby in the real world.
36. I sit funny, with my legs spread out in an M shape.
37. I like considerate people.
38. I watched five seasons of The Office when I was in hospital. I think I was the only person in the ward laughing out loud.
39. I am strong willed. Some may call it stubborn.
40. I have never smoked
41. I get excited by little things. Like riding the yellow school bus.
42. Ironing is the worst chore ever. Hence, I only wear clothes that don't require ironing.
43. I think adding hot sauce to any dish will instantly make it ten times better
44. I believe I live in abundance
45. The child I sponsor from the Phillipines is really cute
46. I prefer noodles over rice
47. I currently live with six girls. Its fun.
48. I have two degrees - Arts and Commerce and four major - Linguistics, Communications, Accounting and Finance. Overkill much?
49. I don't like gardening. Actually, I've never gardened in my life but I think thats a safe assumption to make.
50. The best feeling is knowing that there is no place you'd rather be in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment