Sunday, March 20, 2011

Americaaaaaaaa

Going back to the land of abundance, to fill the trunk with abundance. Seriously, half my posts are about road trips to the States.

Three different passports..which one is the best (Hint: The first one)
Every time I go to the States, I would always eat fast food. No wonder America has an obesity problem, its cheaper and more convenient to eat out than to buy fresh produce.

$1 Refillable ice tea

Fish burger that actually tasted good

Super sized chip packets

The longest curly fry ever
But I don't go there just to fill myself with salt, fat and sugar. The scenery itself is totally worth the trip down.

A little bit of sun rays..I'll take what I can!


Ugly patch of grey cloud
Despite all the awesomeness the States has to offer, its the company that makes the trip a good one.

Yes, we really used this cart to hold our groceries

Can't take them out anywhere...

Hehehe..we're just as bad

I shrunk...look even the yoghurt is miniature
I really wanted to buy this helmet. I think its for kids though.

Speaking of kids items, I have to buy clothes from the junior section of the store..and not only that, I fit into a small! So what about small kids? What would they wear? Oh the dilemma!

It's like the opposite in Asia where small really means small. I think they really should have a uniform international sizing system for clothes. That would make my world a little bit easier =)

No comments:

Post a Comment