Friday, October 14, 2011

No Jet lag

I wake up, once again, to the beauty of the mountains.



I don't think I can ever get sick of it! Thankfully, I am not suffering from jet lag...I managed to stay awake during the day yesterday even though my body was super tired then got second wind later in the evening which kept me up till about midnight. Now its 8am in the morning and I am jumping off the walls with excitement of being back! Better keep the noise level to a minimum though, my roomies are still sleeping.

I am still living at HoA until the end of the month before moving out. I might as well continue living from my suitcase, no point in unpack and repacking everything for two weeks. It's been so awesome being back, even in the one day I was here..everything felt so familiar again.

I AM HOME! YAYYYAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYY!!!!!

Wow..I am so super content. No where else I would rather be =)




No comments:

Post a Comment