Friday, November 5, 2010

Capilano Suspense Bridge

North Van has got to be one of my most favourite areas in BC. On Tuesday, I conquered my fear of heights...hmm..maybe not conquered but I'm slowly getting there. Baby steps! And that's exactly how I crossed the Capilano Suspense Bridge...literally, with baby steps. Initially, I thought it was just another bridge that we had to cross by car which was why I agreed to go in the first place but when I realised I had to walk, it was too late to back out! I'm glad I went though, couldn't have chosen a more beautiful place...

The bridge to get into North Vancouver
It was a longggggg bridge
North Van...so lush and green..
Cute little cottages
This is what I'm going to cross!
Baby steps..probably took me like 10 mins to get to that point
The gushing river below
GINORRMOUSSSSSS trees
Grosssssssssssssssssssssss
Can you see me?

Reminds me of Fern Gully
After Capilano Bridge, it was time to check out the views from Cypress Mountain...
Views from Cypress Mountain

On a clear day, you can see Washington State


An end to another perfect day...

No comments:

Post a Comment