Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter Wonderland

For real!

I woke up yesterday morning to find myself in a magical Winter Wonderland. All my Christmases have come early this year =D










Don't eat the yellow snow
Snowball fight anyone?

I seriously need to get warmer clothes because apparently its going to get a lot colder. 

As much as I wanted to make snowmans and snow angels, I know that meant the snow would soak through my clothes..possibly leading to frostbites. OK, maybe not frostbites...but it sure felt like I was getting them. My feet were going numb through my boots! It's gonna take me a while to get use to the cold. You can't blame me, this is the winter I'm use to:

My kind of winter, sunny blue skies ;)
 
Watching the sunset on the beach
 What a contrast hey.

My ability to withstand the cold, or should I say lack of, became quite apparent to everyone. This was an actual conversation:

Random: You must be the Australian girl.
Me: How do you know? (Thinking it was accent that gave it away)
Random: I overheard people say they had to turn up the heating for the Australian girl.

I looked around to realise I was the only one with my coat still on.

In my defence 1) it was snowing outside and 2) I was wearing a dress. (I was wearing a dress because it was part of the dress code not because I felt like freezing)

Go back and look at the winters I'm use to =P

No comments:

Post a Comment