Monday, November 8, 2010

Just another weekend

Its been another crazy weekend...I'm actually glad its Monday so I can finally catch my breath and relax.

After only getting 3 hrs sleep on Saturday, I spent the rest of the weekend trying to catch up on sleep. I'm not a happy chappy without my sleep and I feel sorry for anyone subjected to my crankiness..namely my roomies =P So I've only just got back into my normal sleeping routine today. YAY!!

Oh yeah, on a different note, check out my monopoly money:

So colourful
 

Interesting isn't it..its so colourful! Yep, I get amused easily.

And some photos from birthdays over the past week.

Ying's B'day at Cactus club
















Oceanwise wild smoked salmon, avocado, seasoned rice, pea shoots, tofu, tobikko

Three miniature cheddar bacon burgers with red pepper relish

Caramelized onions, beef jus and emmental cheese on toasted sourdough

Shabusen - Korean and Jap buffet
MmMmM..unlimited food...And all I wanted was jello..


=)


It has eyebrows now ^^

















Make a birthday wish...

































Super yummy birthday cake



















That wrapped up a good night and a good weekend.

Looking forward to more birthdays and fun times =)

1 comment:

  1. I like how because of the seating arrangement, you weren't able to get any shots of me except for my BBQ arm....

    ReplyDelete