Friday, November 5, 2010

Epic Weekend

Wow, I've finally got the chance to blog again! It's been a crazy, hectic weekend...and by weekend, I mean week. I don't have the same sense of weekend as everyone else. Since I don't work, every day is basically a weekend to me :P
On the weekend, and I mean that in the normal sense of the word, we had our Housewarming Party!!!! And that was epic. Our house was open for guests to rock up from 2pm until 2am...12 hours of entertaining and I loved every minute of it - except when I almost fell asleep from exhaustion in my bed around 10. But eating lots of chocolate gave me a sugar rush that kept me up until 3 in the morning.

Check out all the sweets...

Oreo-filled chocolate muffins with pumpkin pie in the background
Fresh out the oven
Mini chocolate cupcakes
Yuuummmmmmm
Looks like high tea
Full of goodness
Chocolate balls
Oreo!
My favourite dessert of all...YUM


















We had so much leftover and it was dangerous having all those goodies in the house coz it only ended up in one place...my tummy! Of course we didn't just have sweets and chocolate..there were lots of other food..

Our very own masterchef
Can't go wrong with pizza


















And our Tupperware Party...and we got lots of cool tupperware ^_^

Am I the only one who gets excited by tupperware?

















Photos of our wonderfully decorated house - just another opportunity to show off the place really =P

We welcome all

















House of awesome
















Views from my bedroom balcony
Look how pretty this is
Grouse mountain from our backyard
Balloons at the gate to let our guests know where we live


















Some snapshots during the housewarming

Julius Caesar and his umm..bodyguards?
















The hostesseseseseseses
What are the boys are looking at?
















That's how awesome the food is
A raccoon on my head..someone thought it was a kangaroo
Our pretty pink balloons
















Shoe sale


Some of our housewarming gifts...

You can never have too much toilet paper especially with three toilets in the house!
For the coffee addict I have become. This is enabling me!

TAB-boo..not two booze =P Its a canadian version!

Yep, that's right!

We are so blessed =)

After our 12 hours of fun, I was pretty exhausted the next day and woke up around noon...and it was HALLOWEEN!!! (Dammit! I can't find a creepy font!)

Apparently, I'm too old to go trick or treating (not that it stopped Keziah or Karmen =P) but still got dressed up:
Iphone apps

Facebook friends..Like =)
What we do best..loiter


















How super creative were the costumes hey. Obviously I played no part in coming up with the idea or even making it =P Thanks guys for showing me Halloween, Canadian style! I'd like to see how they celebrate it in the States..speaking of the States, I headed back there the next day. Yep..been in Canada for less than a month and I've been back twice already. But how can I say no? They keep welcoming me back with open arms.


Trying to squeeze in as much as possible in the boot



Started our trip at 7:30am...until night...
There are even outlets for groceries!
OMG..Ben & Jerry's for $1.49!!!!!!!!
Finishing off the day with hugggeeee dosas. I demolished mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment