Friday, June 17, 2011

Bargains, bargains and more bargains

So people ask me what I do in my spare time, I have to say grocery shopping in the States is one of my favourite past times =)

How you can tell you are in the States
 Anyway, I was not there to buy guns. Peace to the world.

Check out the bargains!

98cent frozen dinners?! No wonder people wouldn't wanna cook.

You can't actually tell how big they are...but its BIG.

All sugared  up to the max

$1.39 frozen pizzas

$1 styling gel

Big and nasty.

25cent salad dressing

99cents for a dozen eggs

My dinner, $9.99 for all you can eat seafood and chinese food

Yum..hamburger cake. Pretty realistic I must say.

Watermelon cake. How cute.

99cent Powerade

Its like almost a litre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What? A manwich?!
Burger King flavoured chips
The biggest tubs of butter I have ever seen in my whole life.
So yeah, that is what I enjoy doing in my spare time. It amuses me to no end when I find something really big, really cheap or even better BOTH.

Stay tuned for more grocery updates! Oh and I'm going back down again tomorrow to watch a baseball game. My very first baseball game. YAY =D

No comments:

Post a Comment