Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tell the world I'm coming home

I have finally booked my ticket back to Perth. Or should I say rebook. The return leg of my original ticket was to come back on August 6th but I wanted to stay for this:


A conference on strategic transformation of a nation. Gonna be sooooo awesome and something I definitely want to stay for. However, as much as I wanted to stay, it would cost $250 to change my date to AFTER the conference...not a cheap price to pay considering I still had to book my ticket from Melbourne to Perth too.

But alas, my beautiful friends all contributed to help change my flight. I am so blessed to have such awesome friends who are family to me. I love you guys SO much =)

So now I am leaving on August 15th. My trip looks like this: Seattle --> LA --> Sydney --> Melbourne --> Perth. And I will arrive in Perth on the 18th. Three whole days later!!!! Oh my goodness. I really really really despise long flights and I'm considering taking some drugs to knock me out and when I wake up, I'll be in Perth!

I remember taking a hayfever tablet which was apparently drowsy (I didn't know) and lasted for 24 hours (also didn't know)...this is why you should read the labels clearly! Anyway, I took one and it knocked me out completely and even as I woke up the next day, I was still soooo groggy and went back to sleep for the rest of the day. Seriously!! It was not good. I haven't touched it since but this might be a good reason to whip it out again...hehehe..

This is what I'm talking about..EXTRA strength..fighting allergies by putting you to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment