Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Time

Summer is officially here in the beautiful city of Vancouver and there was exactly 16 hours, 14 minutes, and 24 seconds of daylight yesterday. Yeah that's right, 16 hours of daylight which worked in my favour since I slept half the day away and when I got up it still feels like I have so much time on my hands!
So where to go on such a beautiful day? The beach of course!! Oh how I have been deprived of the beach. You always take what you have for granted until you don't have it anymore. Anyway, we arrived at 8:30pm but it still feels like the middle of the day. 


Beautiful open fields

Logs on the beaches

Not quite like Perth beaches, but hey I'll take it


Frisbee time

I think its almost 10pm now

Pretty pink skies

Check out the diamonds...that's what I'm talking about
It was fun to get outdoors and hang out until sunset. The best thing about living on the West Coast is watching the sun set. I don't think I'll ever have the desire to get up early enough to watch the sun rise if I was living in the East.

Can't wait for more summer activities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment